- How can I update my mailing address details with Subscrb? To update your address please send us [email protected] Please include both your old and new address details, your name and account number.
- I just ordered a subscription from Subscrb. When will I receive my first copy? You can expect delivery of your first Magazine between 4-8 weeks of publisher processing your request. After this, your weekly/monthly/issue edition should arrive just before, or just after each new issue commences.
- Can I order Back Issues of the Magazine? Unfortunately we are unable to supply back issues of the Magazine.
- How can I find out when my current subscription will expire? The magazine expiry date (MM/YYYY) is printed on the label of each issue. It appears on the top corner section above the name/address under “Expiry: 03/2014”, which means March 2014 issue.
- How can I cancel my subscription? You may submit your cancel request by sending us at [email protected] . Please indicate if you would like to cancel when your subscription ends or if you would like to cancel immediately.
- I have not received my current magazine issue. How can I get a replacement for this missing issue? Simply email us with your account number and address, our customer service will assist you with a replacement.
- I am receiving duplicate issues of the Magazine. How can I correct this situation? There are either two accounts in your name or two accounts exist for your household. We will be happy to combine the two accounts into one and extend your Magazine subscription accordingly.
You may request that we combine your subscriptions by sending us an email. If you know your two account numbers, please indicate your account numbers with your request. Since labels are printed in advance, you will receive duplicate issues for the next month or two. We hope you’ll share the extra copy with a friend or relative who might enjoy it!
You may also resolve this by emailing us.